We are a distributor of refurbished, brand name computers to schools across North America . Our goal is to help schools increase the number of computers available to students by providing them with top quality refurbished equipment with the best warranties in the industry.
We are looking for energetic individuals to sell and manage accounts in their assigned territories. This includes cold calling and prospecting, responding to customer sales needs, promptly completing quotes, closing sales opportunities. The Account Manager is also responsible for managing the ongoing customer relationship with their accounts.
- Maintain and grow existing business and sales in assigned territory
- Follow-up with prospected clients and potential leads
- Develop strong and new client relationships
- Previous commission plus base sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
- Proven prospecting/cold-calling experience preferred.
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal-oriented
What We Offer
- A base pay
- an aggressive commission structure with no earning cap,
- Sales bonus plans
- High energy work environment
- Opportunity for career growth
Proven successful candidates, may have potential to move into a Team Lead Role
If you think you can add value to our company and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume. Please include "Sales/Account Manager" in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.