PC/ Computer Technicians
A+ Certification (preferred but not necessary)
Experience with the installation and set up of computers and software
Creating images and Imaging PCs/ laptops
Support users over the phone, via email and in-person.
Able to support Windows 7, MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange, network connectivity, Windows Server
2+ years knowledge or experience
Strong Windows 7 knowledge
Office 2010, in particular outlook
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment. Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner; perform related technical support as required.
- Provides end-user phone support on a variety of issues relating to hardware.
- Provide support to all current customers
- Answer phones professionally
- Configuration, setup and installation of software applications as set forth by customer.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves level one software, hardware, and network issues
- Research required information using available resources
- Identifies, researches, tracks, monitors and resolves technical problems in a timely manner.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process request, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues to management
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Complete call entry into call tracking system
- Participates in computer system builds
- Maintain confidentiality
- Writes and speaks clearly and concisely in English
- Works well as part of a team, and interacts well with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment
- Conducts business with respect for others
While every effort will be made to respect the employee’s privacy and personal time, the position may require the candidate to work after hours or occasional weekends (Saturday or Sunday).
If you think you can add value to our company and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume. Please include "Computer Technician" in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.